Steven Tony McCollum, of Tamuning, died on Sept. 15 at the age of 74. Rosary is held daily at 5:30 p.m. at St. Anthony Catholic Church in Tamuning. Last respects will be held from 9 to 11 a.m. Sept. 28 at Guam Memorial Park Chapel in Leyang, Barrigada. Mass of Christian Burial will be offered at noon at St. Anthony Catholic Church in Tamuning. Interment will follow at Guam Veterans Cemetery in Piti.
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.
- New Army pilot is a son of Micronesia
- Millionaires in GovGuam nearly double
- Toto family goes all out for Halloween
- I prayed a lot: Mom, kids survive COVID-19 ordeal
- Police provide scant details on officer-involved crash
- Autopsy performed on Marine veteran who was beaten
- Woman found unconscious, alleges sexual assault at Ypao
- GDOE: Students who refuse to wear provided uniforms will face discipline
- 2 charged in separate drug cases
- Police: Irate customer arrested after knife incident at Rev and Tax
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.