Tomasa Cruz Charfauros Sinoben, also known as “Tomike”, of Umatac, died Aug. 31 at the age of 83. Mass is being held 6:30 p.m. followed by Mass of Intention at 7 p.m. at San Dionisio Catholic Church in Umatac. Last respects will be held from 9-11:15 a.m. on Sept. 14 at San Dionisio Catholic Church in Umatac. Mass of Christian Burial will be offered at 12 noon. Interment will follow at Umatac Cemetery.
- US attorney: Yona mayor is a danger to the community
- Deployed Guam Guard soldiers deny allegations of poor living conditions
- Couple seeks removal of concrete slabs from land
- Minimum wage hike could be law in days
- Guam in COR 2; northern, southern, central storm shelters to open
- Warden, officers placed on leave
- DOC director back to work after training, softball trip
- 2 inmates escape from prison
- Supertyphoon damage reported in Saipan
- UPDATE: 2 inmates who escaped from prison back in custody; they called warden to surrender
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.