Trinidad Taitingfong Aguon, also known as “Mama Dot” and “Trini,” familian Aguon Manenggon of Pulantat, Yona, died Sept. 12 at the age of 86. Mass of Intention is being held at Saint Francis Catholic Church in Yona at 7 a.m. Monday-Saturday, no Mass on Thursday; and 10:30 a.m. Sunday. Last respects will be held from 9 to 11:15 a.m. Sept. 24 at the Yona church. Mass of Christian Burial will be offered at noon. Interment will follow at Holy Cross Cemetery in Togcha, Yona.
- US attorney: Yona mayor is a danger to the community
- Deployed Guam Guard soldiers deny allegations of poor living conditions
- Guam in Tropical Storm Watch as Hagibis' track shifts
- Man dies after motorcycle crash
- Guam in COR 2; northern, southern, central storm shelters to open
- Minimum wage hike could be law in days
- DOC director back to work after training, softball trip
- 2 inmates escape from prison
- Supertyphoon damage reported in Saipan
- 1PM - Guam now in COR 3
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.