Vicente "Ben" Cruz Quenga, of Piti, died Aug. 24 at the age of 79. Mass of Intention will be held at 6 p.m. at Assumption of Our Lady Church in Piti. Funeral arrangements will be announced at a later date.
- US attorney: Yona mayor is a danger to the community
- Deployed Guam Guard soldiers deny allegations of poor living conditions
- Couple seeks removal of concrete slabs from land
- Guam in COR 2; northern, southern, central storm shelters to open
- Minimum wage hike could be law in days
- DOC director back to work after training, softball trip
- 2 inmates escape from prison
- Supertyphoon damage reported in Saipan
- Warden, officers placed on leave
- UPDATE: 2 inmates who escaped from prison back in custody; they called warden to surrender
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.