William Badua, formerly of Perezville, Tamuning, died May 2 in Kauai, Hawaii, at the age of 90. Private services will be held June 15 in Kauai, Hawaii.
- 1,300 tax refund checks Monday
- Judge: Sanctions against USCIS appropriate
- One man’s return to Chuuk exemplifies need for orientation
- Suspect tells police she's 'last female taotaomona'
- Guam has 18 rare tree survivors
- Complaint alleges funds misused at middle school
- FBI arrests retired cop, 2 others for alleged jury tampering in major drug case
- Homelessness on Guam: Crime cycle continues
- Plea deal reached for ex-DOC lieutenant
- Chuuk-bound United flight makes emergency landing on Guam
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.