The Guam Parole Board has granted Michael Blair Ehlert's request for unsupervised off-island parole. The decision came Friday.
- New Army pilot is a son of Micronesia
- Toto family goes all out for Halloween
- Police provide scant details on officer-involved crash
- Police: Irate customer arrested after knife incident at Rev and Tax
- 2 charged in separate drug cases
- Woman faces felony charges after parking lot incident
- Suspect allegedly forged $30K in checks from elderly woman
- Cousins indicted in death of Marine veteran
- Complaint: Child, 8, spanked with knife, hanger
- 7 years for repeated sexual assaults of a girl
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.