During a status hearing before the Civil Service Commission on Tuesday, Daniel Del Priore told the commission that "the parameters of a settle…
- Drug case defendant allowed to travel for MMA fight
- Child tax credit checks out by August – ‘maybe’
- Agriculture agency mum on what staffers were doing in Tiyan
- Evelyn Ungacta's hot dog stand is back
- 100 drones to light Tumon's sky
- Slingshot, car used in alleged assault; 2 men arrested
- Death of vaccinated woman linked to COVID-19
- Bribery defendant locked up for using drugs
- Ritidian tower detected phone activity from 2 men who disappeared on trip from Saipan to Guam on inflatable boat
- Family of burglary victim: 'We are OK with mercy, judge'
Weekly Online Poll
Poll results are published every Monday in The Guam Daily Post.
- CDC exploring options to get booster shots for the immunocompromised
- Rep. Johnson arrested at 'Black Voters Matter' protest
- US-China trade booms as if pandemic, tariff war never happened
- A priest's phone location data outed his private life. It could happen to anyone.
- Military defends plans to retire $3B worth of planes and ships